Custom Horizon Feature in progress

Thanks Leo! Nice feature!

For my understanding, in Robotarget, both my manually input constratint and this horizon profile need to be satisfied for a target to be eligible, right?

Great tool! I haven’t been able to contribute very much as we’ve rarely had more than 1 day in a row of clear weather for the last 6 months.

MaximDL’s MaxPoint has an horizon manager which, for me, is quite good. I use MaxPoint as my hub connexion to my mount rather than DeviceHub as it runs problem free. Integrating MaxPoint and Voyager would be fantastic.

Gord

Correct.

All the best
Leonardo

I dont know which format have MaxPoint horizon file , so please send one file about to add to the import.

All the best
Leonardo

Hi Leonardo,

Sorry for the delay. I’m not sure what I should be looking for? I’m trying to locate where MaxPoint stores its data but have not yet been able to locate a folder or file type.

Cheers,

Gord

Hi Gord, in this case I cannot help.
Voyager can import horizon data only from file.

All the best
Leonardo

I used MaxPoint in the past. I doubt the settings for horizon have changed. In fact, a simple search of the online help shows how it is set:

https://cdn.diffractionlimited.com/help/maxpoint/Horizon_Editor.htm

I would suggest you create a text file with the Az,Alt coordinates of your horizon instead of trying to copy it from MaxPoint. You could start with the widely spaced Az horizon MaxPoint uses and add more detail to it?

Roberto