[Daily Build] Voyager 2.1.1a version ready

Ready to download the daily build 2.1.1a of Voyager:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zcX257B0v-M4GhZdvzL7n3Df90E5dRD9

:it:
'[SKYFLAT] => NEW => Introdotta nuova azione SkyFlat dedicata all’esecuzioni di flat sul cielo (Dusk and Dawn)
'[SKYFLAT] => NEW => Modificata finestra di configurazione delle sequenze di Flat per aggiungere gli SkyFlat
'[DRAGSCRIPT] => NEW => Introdotto nuovo blocco per l’attesa del Crepuscolo (DUSK)
'[DRAGSCRIPT] => NEW => Introdotto nuovo blocco per l’attesa dell’Alba (DAWN)

I flat sul cielo funzionano in due modalitĂ  Dawn o Dusk.
A seconda del tipo selezionato Voyager calcolerà il tempo d’esecuzione e la posizione migliore nel cielo per le riprese.
E’ possibile selezionare lo stop della montatura o il dithering , in ogni caso la posizione della montatura verrà aggiornata ad ogni posa.
La finestra di configurazione delle sequenze dei flat è stata aggiornata per gestire i nuovi tipi di flat.
L’esecuzione della sola azione in onthefly on in Dragscript è in grado di attendere l’evento di Dusk o Dawn per un massimo di 6 ore.
Se il tempo è superiore alle 6 ore si consiglia di utilizzare i nuovi blocchi di dragscript Wait Dusk e Wait Dawn.
I blocchi in questione hanno una modalità di attesa è diversa dal blocco di attesa generico.
In particolare se il crepuscolo (Dusk) o l’alba (Dawn) deve ancora arrivare l’azione si mette in attesa sino al tempo calcolato.
Nel caso in cui invece il crepuscolo o l’alba è già passato l’azione ritorna OK se è passato da meno di 12 ore , ritorna invece ERRORE se è passato da più di 12 ore.

L’esecuzione dei flat sul cielo richiede ottimizzazioni d’esecuzione perchè il tempo a disposizione può essere poco , specialmente a latitudini ridotte.
Per questo ottimizzare i flat nella sequenza mettendo per Dusk prima quelli con filtri meno luminosi come i narrow e poi i broadband.
Per il Dawn invertire la lista, prima quelli piĂą luminosi poi quelli meno luminosi.

Le azioni di Wait Dusk e Wait Dawn possono interagire con Variabili decimali indicando il tempo passato dall’evento espresso in minuti (positivo o negativo).
Questo permette di fare alcune elaborazioni molto particolari tipo quelle indicate nell’immagine bbb dove si può pensare di reiterare i flat per un certo periodo di tempo.

Sono a disposizione per chi vuole provare insieme.

:us:
'[SKYFLAT] => NEW => Introduced new SkyFlat action dedicated to the execution of flat on the sky (Dusk and Dawn)
'[SKYFLAT] => NEW => Modified Flat Sequence configuration window to add SkyFlat
'[DRAGSCRIPT] => NEW => Introduced new block for Dusk waiiting
'[DRAGSCRIPT] => NEW => Introduced new block for Dawn waiting

The flats on the sky work in two modes Dawn or Dusk.
Depending on the selected type, Voyager will calculate the running time and the best position in the sky for shooting.
It is possible to select the mount stop or the dithering, in any case the position of the mount will be updated with each single flat.
The configuration window of the sequences of the flat has been updated to manage the new types of flat.
Running the action from onthefly or in Dragscriptonly allow to wait for the Dusk or Dawn event for up to 6 hours.
If the time interval is longer than 6 hours, I recommend using the new Wait Dusk and Wait Dawn dragscript blocks.
The blocks in question have a waiting mode that is different from the generic waiting block.
In particular if the Dusk or the Dawn has yet to arrive, the action is put on hold until the calculated time.
In the case in which instead the dusk or the dawn has already passed the action returns OK if it has been less than 12 hours, instead returns ERROR if it has been more than 12 hours.

The execution of the flat on the sky requires execution optimizations because the time available can be little, especially at low latitudes.
For this reason, please optimize the flat in the sequence by placing for Dusk first those with less bright filters such as the narrow and then the broadband.
For the Dawn, reverse the list, first the brightest and then the less bright ones.

The Wait Dusk and Wait Dawn actions can interact with decimal variables indicating the time passed from the event expressed in minutes (positive or negative).
This allows you to do some very special processing such as those shown in the last image where you can think of reiterating the flat for a certain period of time.

I am available for those who want to try together.

bbb

Daily Build is declared potentially unstable … download the last official release version to come back.
LO

1 Like

Yet another great release. Thanks, Leo!

Thanks … i try to do my best !

what to say… that’s awesome!

Amazing work, Leo. Thanks.

1 Like

The Wiki has been updated - exciting new feature Leo, my SCT says “thanks!” :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Rowland

3 Likes

Thank you very much, Rowland.

Awesome Leo! My RC, RASA, and Newt thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much Bill