[Daily Build] Voyager 2.2.14f version ready

Ready to download the daily build 2.2.14f of Voyager:

It is always recommended to make a copy of the Voyager profile folder under Documents / Voyager / Profile

NEW => DragScript -> A new FLOW type EXIT BLOCK block has been added to exit the current containing block and execute the first following useful instruction
MOD => The maximum values ​​for the offset and gain fields for the CMOS in the AutoFlat editor has been raised to 9999
BUG => DragScript -> In the simulator the DO IF result with the function keys were not correctly set
BUG => The menu items for starting multi instances 3 and 4 incorrectly pointed to instance 2

Daily Build is declared potentially unstable … download the last official release version to come back.

Thanks to everyone have contributed to this daily build with their test and report.

All the best
Leonardo

1 Like

Thanks for EXIT BLOCK, very useful!

1 Like

Hi Chris,

let me know how work.

Sorry but I dont have time to write in the wiki about, some info:

• must be used inside a BLOCK container
  • cannot be used directly under the SCRIPT default block or EVENTS default block
  • if nested inside more than one BLOCK container DragScript Engine will exit from the first BLOCK container parent

I adjusted the Simulator for testing and managing also this new flow block.

All the best
Leonardo

Just tested it on my setup block and it works great

Block SETUP
Connect With Timeout
If OK
Exit Block
Repeat Block 3 Times

The advantage is that this now stands alone and does not require a landing point as a GoTo Block would do

1 Like

Thanks for feedback Chris

All the best
Leonardo