[Daily Build] Voyager 2.2.9a version ready

Ready to download the daily build 2.2.9a of Voyager:

:us:
NEW => Custom Array -> Introduction of gain and offset management in Array sequences for CMOS cameras supported by Voyager
NEW => Custom Array -> Added new action in Utility for get some of CCD configuration data (sensor type whether colors or not, possibility to manage Gain and Offset for CMOS), use at the beginning of the array configuration. The data will be saved permanently in configuration.
MOD => Increased the maximum values ​​of Timeout Settling Temp, Default Warmup time, Default Cooling Down Time in Setup Voyager -> Camera -> Cooling System
BUG => In the sequence and flat editor in case of cancellation of intermediate slots, the gain and offset data of the following slots are lost and set to 0 (valid for CMOS sensors)

:it:
NEW => Custom Array -> Introdotta gestione Gain e Offset nelle sequenze Array per le camere CMOS supportate da Voyager
NEW => Custom Array -> Aggiunta nuova azione in Utility per il recupero di alcuni dei dati di configurazione del CCD (tipologia sensore se colori o no, possibilità di gestire Gain e Offset per CMOS), utilizzare ad inizio configurazione array. I dati verrano salvati in modo permanente in configurazione.
MOD => Incrementati i valori massimi di Timeout Settling Temp, Default Warmup time, Default Cooling Down time in Voyager Setup -> Camera -> Cooling System
BUG => Negli editor della sequenza e dei flat in caso di cancellazione di slot intermedi i dati di gain e offset degli slot seguenti venivano persi e messi a 0 (valido per sensori CMOS)

Daily Build is declared potentially unstable … download the last official release version to come back.
LO

5 Likes