[Daily Build] Voyager 2.2.9e version ready

Ready to download the daily build 2.2.9e of Voyager:

:us:
NEW => DragScript -> New Wait Safe block inserted to wait to have the general SAFE situation for the enabled events. Wait until SAFE is reached, or astronomical night end, or after interval, or at a fixed time. While waiting, the dragscript events are not executed. Configurable Exit during waiting options. It also works for those who do not have SAFE systems such as advanced astronomical night wait
NEW => DragScript -> Inserted new blocks of Disable Exit Event and Enable Exit Event to disable and enable only the EXIT events for emergency
NEW => DragScript -> Inserted new blocks of Disable Suspend Event and Enable Suspend Event to disable and enable only the SUSPEND events for emergency
NEW => DragScript -> New blocks of Disable Weather Light Event and Enable Weather Light Event have been inserted to include and exclude only WEATHER events relating to LIGHT CONDITIONS (EXIT and / or SUSPEND events must be active)
NEW => Updated ASI SDK in Voyager to version v1.14.1227 Released on 2020.03.12
NEW => In the Application Server added new RemoteFocusEx method for running Autofocus in advanced mode
NEW => Voyager uses a waiting time after the filter change in the filter wheel as additional safety in case of wheels returning the filter change made while the wheel is still turning. The time can now be set from Setup-> Camera-> Various-> Additional Safe Time after Filter wheel filter change, default 5s
NEW => DragScript -> Inserted new Simple Goto RoboStar Star block to aim with simple goto suitable focus star via RoboStar
NEW => DragScript -> New code block DO IF SETUP CONNECTED inserted that executes the contained blocks only if the setup is connected in Voyager
NEW => DragScript -> Inserted new DO IF SETUP NOT CONNECTED code block which executes the contained blocks only if the setup is not connected in Voyager
NEW => DragScript -> Inserted new DO IF AZIMUTH BETWEEN code block that executes the contained blocks only if the target azimuth is in the indicated range and if the altitude is above the minimum allowed by the goto in the mount Voyager setup
MOD => Modified the DragScript Cooling Down block to take the temperature from a decimal variable
MOD => Modified the DragScript Block Sequence adding the possibility to override the cooling camera temperature by a decimal variable
MOD => DragScript -> Modified Wait Astronomical Night Block, added option to exit the action with TIMEOUT in case of waiting time greater than a settable value in hours
MOD => Pressing the OK button on the Sequence editor now also automatically saves the sequence on file
MOD => Dragscript -> Added ability to manage a message to be displayed on the screen together with the input request in the Wait User Input block
BUG => DragScript -> In case of use of the Resume from Block in the Resume event the simulator did not correctly end the script when reaching the End (ONLY THE SIMULATOR)

:it:
NEW => Aggiornato ASI SDK in Voyager alla versione v1.14.1227 Rilasciata il 2020.03.12
NEW => Nell’Application Server aggiunto nuovo Metodo RemoteFocusEx per esecuzione dell’Autofocus in modalità avanzata
NEW => Voyager usa un tempo di attesa dopo il cambio filtro nelle ruota filtri come sicurezza ulteriore in caso di ruote che ritornino il cambio filtro effettuato mentre la ruota sta ancora girando. Il tempo è ora impostabile da Setup->Camera->Various->Additional Safe Time after Filter wheel filter change, default 5s
NEW => DragScript -> Inserito nuovo blocco Simple Goto RoboStar Star per puntare con semplice goto stella di fuoco idonea tramite RoboStar
NEW => DragScript -> Inserito nuovo blocco codnizionale DO IF SETUP CONNECTED che esegue i blocchi contenuti solo se il setup risulta connesso in Voyager
NEW => DragScript -> Inserito nuovo blocco codnizionale DO IF SETUP NOT CONNECTED che esegue i blocchi contenuti solo se il setup risulta non connesso in Voyager
NEW => DragScript -> Inserito nuovo blocco codnizionale DO IF AZIMUTH BETWEEN che esegue i blocchi contenuti solo se l’azimuth del target è nell’intervallo indicato e se l’altitude è sopra la minima consentita dal goto nel setup di Voyager della montatura
MOD => Nel DragScript modificato Blocco Cooling Down per prendere la temperatura da una variabile decimale
MOD => Nel DragScript modificato Blocco Sequenza aggiungendo la possibilità di fare l’override della temperatura di cooling camera da una variabile decimale
MOD => DragScript -> Modificato Blocco Wait Astronomical Night, aggiunta opzione per uscire dall’azione con TIMEOUT in caso di tempo attesa superiore ad un valore in ore impostabile
MOD => La pressione del tasto OK sull’editor di Sequenza ora salva automaticamente anche la sequenza su file
MOD => Dragscript -> Aggiunta possibilità di gestire un messaggio da visualizzare a video insieme alla richiesta di input nel blocco Wait User Input
BUG => DragScript -> In caso di utilizzo del Resume from Block nell’evento di Resume il simulatore non terminava correttamente lo script al raggiungimento dell’End (SOLO IL SIMULATORE)

I’m adding on the wiki the new features description , i hope to finish in the next 24hours.

Daily Build is declared potentially unstable … download the last official release version to come back.

All the best
Leonardo

5 Likes

This is another really excellent release (they all are). Thank you very much for all the hard work and effort it’s greatly appreciated and that ASI update couldn’t have come at a better time for me !

Best wishes
Robert

Thank you Robert, the ASI update is for bin2 problem founded in previous driver (thanks to @rockstarbill) . I had for some monts the 6200 and i tested Voyager until lockdown, i tested the focus fastness, the download, the save , the star recognition and a lot of task that is really difficult with the huge amount of pixel from this sensor. Not so many software will be able to perform well or simple just work.

3 Likes

Your “minor” releases have more substance and hard work in them than other software’s “major” releases. Thanks again!

Glenn

1 Like

Thanks Gleen for your support … really happy about.
We do our best.

All the best
Leonardo

1 Like

The DO IF SETUP blocks are a very handy addition.

1 Like

Wiki updated. The Wait Safe Block is really a powerful action so be care to test in your environments. Who want can open a topic where to discuss about in forum or can ask for support.

1 Like

Once again a great release with powerful additions, thank you for your hard work !

1 Like

Thanks! Perhaps this is already addressed, but how do I add Azimuth boundaries for targets transit via North? Their Azimuth goes from positive number and decrease, hit meridian and then decrease from 360.

Dear Zhang, i will add , you are in trial. So you have so much to test.

All the best
Leonardo