[Daily Build] Voyager 2.3.6b version ready

Ready to download the daily build 2.3.6b of Voyager:
https://www.starkeeper.it/voyager/Voyager_Setup_2.3.6b.zip

NEW => RoboTarget Manager-> Added Max Sequence Time [T] constraint to not have single sequences greater than the indicated time

NEW => RoboTarget Manager-> Added OneShot [U] Constraint to have single execution targets at the indicated time and time and early time if necessary (interrupt all other targets)

NEW => RoboTarget → OneShot Constraint Managed [U] view the dedicated video tutorial

NEW => RoboTarget → Managed MaxTime Constraint [T] view the dedicated video tutorial

NEW => Application Server → Added possibility to indicate in addition to the quality of the preview JPG images for the dashboard also the maximum size in pixels

NEW => DragScript → Added new RoboTarget Action Abort Block to terminate the RoboTarget action voluntarily by the user if in progress, exit status ERROR

NEW => DragScript → Added new Abort Block RoboTarget Running Target to terminate the Target in progress in the RoboTarget Action and possibly also apply a suspension to it in minutes. RoboTarget will proceede with a new scheduling

Thanks to everyone have contributed to this daily build with their test and report.

Daily Build is declared potentially unstable … download the last official release version to rollback

All the best
Leonardo

4 Likes

New Video Tutorials dedicated to this version here:

Great news, I was just wondering when this daily would appear.

The abort block should help with an issue that one of my setups has been having, which looks to be camera SDK related. I had the same issue with the other setup as well, but the steps which resolved it on that one didn’t on the second. Just disconnecting the setup and reconnecting it will probably be enough to resolve the problem when it occurs. If not, a forced reboot certainly will.

1 Like