Does Voyager auto refocus on filter change?

Can Voyager be configured to auto refocus after each filter change or is Voyager hard coded to automatically refocus after each filter change? I cannot find any settings about this in Voyager.

Thanks,
Peter

I think I found it. I believe it’s in Sequencing section under “Focus” tab and it’s called “Focus By Slot”.

Focus By Slot : If “Group By Slot” is selected for the Sequence Mode setting of the Sequence tab, check this box to have Voyager perform an autofocus operation for each slot. This is normally used to perform a new autofocus on filter change

No hardcoded … you can choose group by focus , in this case do focus for each filter change. If you using group by sequencing this work exactly how you want.

All the best
LO

Thanks Leo.

Another question. What about using Sequence “cyclic” mode when the filters change after each exposure, does Voyager run AF after each exposure because the filter changes? If not, when does Voyager run AF for “cyclic” mode.

Thanks,
Peter

Cyclic mean one for slot in round robin, if you check group by focus Voyager do a focus each shot. Else voyager do focus each x if you check the relative flag. Else Voyager doesn0t do focus just at beginning and at meridian flip if you flag related checkbox.

So if you use cyclic sequence mode use inject focus on start, inject focs on meridian flip and focus each x shot.

All the best

That makes sense and once again thank you.

Peter