Hoping the Voyager Team and Community are OK

Especially Leo and Francesco! Hearing scary stories from Italy and have not heard from you in a few days!

Take care :grinning:

Wayne

3 Likes

Same here! Wishing you and your families all the best.

Same goes for everyone - be safe out there.

Gabe

2 Likes

Thank you so much for yours toughts. Here situation is really complicated.
We have a lot of problems and we are locked at home, we can go outside only for emergency tasks nothing else. This is a bad virus … we hope Italy experience can help you on your countries.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about the bad situation in Italy. I hope that life goes back to normal soon.

Cheers,

José

2 Likes

Be safe, Leo and Francesco. I hope you and your families stay well.

Glenn

2 Likes

We’re all on the same run. It is just a matter of time. And some governments doesn’t seem to learn from our lession…

2 Likes

Thank you very much to all!
As said the situation is serious, we are all exposed, and life is changing.
Other countries should take action before it is too late.
Hope it will soon become a bad memory.
Francesco

3 Likes

Hope you and your families are safe. I admire Italy being so strong against this.

2 Likes

I also want to wish you the best and hope this passes you by. I lived in Italy for several years growing up and hate to see this.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the support for the italians, we are living and waiting these days with some fear and restrictions, I am a sanitary worker and so I live the current emergency, with the fear to being infected from others. But, after all, this is my life: greetings to all Voyager users from all the wordl, and try to stay safe…

4 Likes