How do I get my sequence to start off from were it was stopped the night before?

How do I get my sequence to start off from were it was stopped the night before?

Can this happen automatically or do I have to count my subs from the night before, subtract them from the total wanted and re-save the sequence before running it again?

Miguel :sunglasses:

1 Like

Voyager overall paradigm is for the best data, sequence paradigm is to work for time slot and not for exact number of shots, if someone think that the paradigm must be the fastness and shot number will found not necessary success on Voyager (this not mean Voyager is slow, can handle huge amount of data like for QHY600 and ASI6200 in few seconds for example). If you are switching to Voyager from another automation suite you cannot expect to find a clone of it and you cannot expect necessary to found all the tools probably because in Voyager this tools are not necessary or simple are against paradigm or simple because have another name or place

Like you can read on this extract from a previuos answer to your question , Voyager work for time slot. So you cannot do what you ask or you can do manually. I suggest to switch paradigm for time slot short series of shot for filter with loop repeat, to do each night until you reach what you need. Also because if use perfect number you must be lucky all conditions is equal all the night … this is not true and usually finish in a bad data quality.

All the best
Leonardo

Thank you Leonardo,
I do not expect that Voyager is “just like” other programs of this type, I was just wondering if I was doing something incorrectly. I have no problem with the sequences always starting from the start, I do keep track of what my scopes and cameras are doing on a daily basis.

Now that I know that it works this way, and that I was not missing a check box or other control, I’m ready to go.

Thanks Again,
Miguel :sunglasses:

You are welcome Miguel

All the best
Leonardo