Location- long./ lat

Hi Leo,
I am new to Voyager. I had a dragscript run the other night and there was an exit/shutdown because of a low Alt. condition reported (under 30 deg.) This was clearly not the case. The target / scope was pointed well above that lower limit. I believe there is some type of bug causing the reported location Longitude incorrectly.

Problem/ bug seems to be that the Longitude is reported with the Latitude value:

Data used for Altitude check => Lat 39 46 24.00 Long -39 46 24.00 RATarget=06 33 33.775 DECTarget=04 52 31.56

In SetupForm for my MOUNT I am using TheSky64 and the mount driver is Astrophysics V2

Out of 4 Nights running this error happened on just one night.
Let me know what you think may be the cause.

Jim

Hi Jim,

please use support for this kind of request.
Seems a bug in TSX interface, something to report to SB support.

I suggest to use the override in Voyager about lat and long:
https://wiki.starkeeper.it/index.php/Mount_Setup#Latitude_.2F_Longitude_Position_Override

All the best
Leonardo

I had this same issue. I uninstalled ASCOM 6.5, build 6.5.1.3234 and then reinstalled it and the issue was fixed.
I’m using TSX64 Build 13210, APCC v1.7.1.5 (yes I know its old) and AP V2 driver V5.40.01.
Mike

Wow…thanks Leo, for the fast reply. I will try the override.

Best,
Jim

I had that happen once too where it used latitude coordinates for longitude and it shut down early. I’m using TheSkyX with a Paramount. I am now using the override coordinates and it hasn’t happened again. Weird glitch.

Chris