Plugins? Is this new?

So now with the latest daily build I am seeing a new message that I haven’t noticed before. Maybe I haven’t been paying attention but it is new to me :slight_smile:
I see “plugins = none” which tells me that there is support for plugins to be loaded up.

I took a look around and didn’t notice any. What plugin’s are now available? What is forthcoming?

I’d love to see some type of polar alignment plugin either for Voyager or for web dashboard that works somewhat like Polemaster.

1 Like

Its new. Plugin already run but not to end users at now. We have plugin for developer and renting.
Developer plugin will be released with new sequence config file architecture, will allow modifying the sequence file directly … and other stuff coming.

Polar alignment is something not related to automation, so you will not found in Voyager. Sorry.

All the best
Leonardo

Re: Polar Alignment. Yes I understand Leonardo. BUT if you have plugin support and one of your customers wants to make a polar alignment plugin, wouldn’t that be ok? Or are you going to restrict plugin development?

Plugin development is reserved to us (Voyager Team). “Developer Plugin” is to allow users to access and modify data of Voyager and other Starkeeper.it applications. Like developer an external user cannot write a plugin at now … but we can think about.

All the best
Leonardo

If you want to create a polar alignment plugin (or better application base on Voyager) you can already now use the Application server and his protocol, you can do most of the actions you can do manually or in DragScript. This not need any plugin at now if you doesn’t touch Voyager data.

All the best
Leonardo