PrimaLuceLab EAGLE Manager X

Hello, is Viking compatible with PrimaLuceLab’s new EAGLE Manager X?
My Viking installation (1.0.26) currently works well on my EAGLE 4 with EAGLE Manager 4.2, so I’m hesitant to update to EAGLE Manager X.

I asked to PrimaLuceLab technical staff.

All the best
LO

1 Like

Next week PrimaLuceLab will send to me a Eagle 5 with Manager X.
I will let you know.

They are really busy now following the orders.

All the best
LO

1 Like

Topic now opened !

Many thanks to PrimaLuceLab and in particular to Omar for sending us a brand new Eagle5. Truly a product with attention to every detail, I dare say stratospheric. I attach some images:

From a first test Viking works correctly with Eagle 5 , you just need to be careful to use in the IP Addres the string “localhost”. The webserver under the Manager X seems to have closed all the others hostname and IP.

Anyway I will release a new Eagle 5 choice in the I/O card combo box selection the get also the data from inclinometer now available on the Eagle 5.

I will let you know.

All the best
Leo

1 Like

Excellent news. Do you know if this will likely work with eagle x running on an eagle 4? Assume it should do. Happy to test it out if it helps.

I have an Eagle 4 and 5 thanks, not needed to test.

All the best
LO

Great, so does Viking work with Manager X running on an eagle 4? (With the right IP settings).

Yes … work , is not the eagle the problem but the configuration of the manager X webserver

1 Like

Thanks Leonardo. I’ll have another go with manager x.

Thanks for testing it, Leonardo!
Good to hear that Viking already works with the new Eagle Manager X.

Does anybody know the benefits of Manager X over older versions ?