Voyager Setup - CEM 60 connection not working

Hello,

I´m new to Voyager and like the GUI a lot, but I have some issues to connect my CEM60.
I can controll the mount in iOpron Commander and N.I.N.A. with the ASCOM connection but for some reason I get some value error in Voyager.

Would appriciate any ideas how to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance!

Clear skies

Simon

Hello Simon, Voyager use ascom like.all application, please refer to cem driver developer. I’m not able to understand your error due to the language. Seems you doesnt have setting up the driver before connect.

All the best
LO

Hello LO,

thanks for your fast response.
Where would I need to tubbleshoot?
The driver is from the mount manufactuer iOptron.
As you can see the connection is ok as I can move and set the mount to tracking.

Greetings

Simon

Hello Simon,

you must start Voyager, go to setup -> mount -> select your mount driver, open the config ASCOM with the button , setting up all and connect from startup the setup and leave Voyager opening the mount application.

You can find more info here:
https://voyager.tourstar.net/index.php?title=Mount_Setup

All the best
LO

If you continue to have problem please contact the support mail and ask for a remote session to fix it if possible, was great if you could translate for us the error text.

All the best
LO

Here is the translated error massage:
Connect Error -> The added value was outside of the range - parameter name : value

As you can see the properties of the ascom driver doesn´t give me any parameters to configure.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Simon

Sorry Simon but this is not an error from Voyager but coming from the mount driver (have you the last version ?) .
What we can offer is just to look with you in PC if log can help to solve, not more.
Like I said please ask remote support to dedicated mail.

All the best
LO

I just reinstalled the ascom platform and the iOptron driver and it seems its working now.
Seems like a random reinstall was needed.
Thanks a lot for your help!

All the best
Simon

2 Likes

Great news Simon and thanks!

All the best
Leonardo Orazi