Command center!

Here’s how it looks when I run a session.

After setup I don’t really spend much time here. I just check every now and then on my phone with the Windows RDP Android app depending on the weather and let dragscript run everything.

If I’m in my office I put the allsky cam display on the TV. I have it post to my allsky cam site at Allsky - {{title}} I have it running most nights. Check out the time lapses on there.

This setup is right by the backyard in my bortle class 7 backyard. I just switched over to a mono camera and am changing everything yet again but now I’m doing narrowband at home!

Thanks Voyager! I love it.

At the desk. Not usually more than 15 minutes if I haven’t changed anything.

Phone monitoring (laying in bed) with Windows RDP

Wyze live monitoring

Main setup. In process of new cable management

My first narrowband shot. Here’s HA

9 Likes

Cool Thanks for sharing this :wink:

1 Like

Very cool! However the Web Dashboard needs to be part of your Command Center!

Thanks! I do like the dashboard, and that was initially one of the things I was most excited about to use Voyager. But I found I like to see everything at once.

It’d be awesome if you could move and resize the dashboard modules! And even cooler if you could have one-click saved screen sets. There’s a lot of potential for it though.

1 Like

Agree that a next generation dashboard would be a cool thing - probably not that difficult either - for me it’s the latest weather radar, my dome and all sky cameras and the FITSviewer of the latest image(s) - I personally also like to have my Planewave PWI3 and UPBv2 GUI up to check on power draw and temperature profile of the OTA - but sometimes too much data is also unhelpful!

This kind of data are not connect with the controls , so you will not find in web dashboard.
There is a customization service for this kind of inclusion if you are interest, you can contact directly @Francescodb

All the best
Leonardo

2 Likes