Continuing a sequence

Hi,

Is there a way to continue a sequence on subsequent nights. E.g. I want to shoot 10xHa, 10xSII, 10xOIII. The first night, I shoot 10xHa and 7xSII. When I start shooting again the next night, I would like to do the remaining 3xSIII and then 10xOIII.

Right now, the sequence starts from the beginning every night.

Thanks
Mark

I am also interested in this. I believe Leo recently said it is on the To Do list.

Kind regards,

Glenn

Is on todo list but for Voyager advanced version

All the best
LO

Hi Leo,

Are you able to tell us anything yet about what the general feature differences will be between Voyager Advanced and the standard version?

Glenn

I’m working on … Voyager Advanced will be for totally automation.
You just input targets and how many time for filter and sub lenght and Voyager do all for you.
Just input constraints for each target.

Will be another version of Voyager Called Voyager Team … this version will be like the Advanced but born for shared observatories, like 5 team members sharing one remote host or observatories … ech ones trought a web application will be allowed to managed personal targets.

Voyager, Voyager Advanced and Voyager Team will have a common dashboard for web remote control.

All the best
LO

4 Likes

Do you have a preliminary estimate of what the pricing for the Advanced version will be? I’m keenly interested in this!

2 Likes

I know a couple of more people, myself included, in that group.

2 Likes

Sorry but price will be announced with the first release of this versions.

All the best
Leo