Daily Build] Viking 1.0.29b version ready

Ready to download the daily build 1.0.29b of Viking:
https://www.starkeeper.it/viking/Viking_Setup_1.0.29b.zip

NEW => PegasusAstro Unity functioning verified at version 1.8.1733.15 (REST API) required ASCOM 6.6 SP1 platform installed or later

NEW => Added support for PegasusAstro Pocket Power Box Advance I/O Card via Unity REST API

NEW => Added support for PegasusAstro Pocket Power Box Micro I/O Card via Unity REST API

NEW => Added support for PegasusAstro USB Control HUB I/O Card via Unity REST API

MOD => Removed PegasusAstro I/O Card - Ultimate PowerBox 2 - Unity ASCOM, use PegasusAstro I/O Card - Ultimate PowerBox 2 - Unity REST/API instead"

Daily Build is declared potentially unstable … download the last official release version to rollback

All the best
Leonardo

1 Like

As an Ultimate Power Box v2 user, I thank you!

Glenn

Hi Glenn,

nothing change about the UPB V2 in this daily build , the Unity implementation for this device was done 7 months ago.

Thanks to you.

All the best
Leonardo

Now, just waiting for the Unity Platform to support the Falcon rotator, with de-rotation!

Not sure what you want to means with this message !
Voyager use ASCOM driver for Rotator …

This was a comment about Pegasus Astro’s Unity Platform, not about Voyager. The problem I have with it is that while it supports the Falcon rotator, it does it only for positioning the rotator for framing purposes, not for de-rotation on my alt-az mount. I have to use the older standalone driver to get de-rotation.