[Daily Build] Voyager 2.0.14c version ready

Ready to download the daily build 2.0.14c of Voyager:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YbeHOrtc97HJoicGcFhuZxZoMagI4Y3N

:us:
'[SEQUENCE & RESEARCH] => NEW => Added general option paired with the sequence mode to repeat all configured slots for a configurable number of times
'[SEQUENCE & RESEARCH] => NEW => Added color synoptic chart of the temporal distribution of the filters and the repetitions of the slots as the shots in the sequence will be carried out
'[DRAGSCRIPT] => NEW => Added in the DragScript editor to the list of preloaded those mentioned and discussed in the Voyager Wiki

:it:
'[SEQUENCE & RESEARCH] => NEW => Aggiunto opzione generale in coppia con la modalitĂ  di sequenza per ripetere tutti gli slot configurati per un numero configurabile di volte
'[SEQUENCE & RESEARCH] => NEW => Aggiunto grafico sinottico a colori della distribuzione temporale dei filtri e delle ripetizioni degli slot cosi come verrano effettuati gli scatti nella sequenza
'[DRAGSCRIPT] => NEW => Aggiunti nell’editor del DragScript all’elenco dei precaricati quelli menzionati e discussi nel Wiki di Voyager

Daily Build is declared potentially unstable … download the last official release version to come back.
LO

Very cool Leo, I think this new feature will be a great compromise between the “Cyclic Round” and “Group by Slot” features. If you want to get as much as possible from each filter in a single night, choose Group by Slot, pick some low number of exposures, say five to 10, with each filter. Then set the repeat sequence number as high as necessary to run as long as you want.

This gives lower filter-changing overhead than “Cyclic Round” that only takes one shot with each filter, but you still get some shots with every filter in the course of the night, and you don’t have to sit by the scope and restart the sequence to achieve that.

Added to the Wiki! And I was pleasantly surprised that I didn’t have to change a lot of screenshots because of the way they are cropped.

Cheers,
Rowland

Thanks Rowland … i hope its usefull for all.
Thanks for have add it … i seen on wiki. Great.

All the best
LO