Ready to download the daily build 2.2.10a of Voyager:
NEW => New QHY CMOS Camera control added for all QHY CMOS with direct access via SDK (also works with recently released CCD cameras, otherwise the use of the ASCOM QHY driver is recommended)
NEW => Added new Filter Wheel control to manage the QHY wheels Connected with a cable dedicated to the QHY Camera, it works only if the Voyager QHYCMOS Driver is used
NEW => The QHY CMOS camera control takes advantage of a new level of data management in pipes from download to save FIT written in C language to obtain maximum performance in terms of execution time
NEW => Optimized FIT saving functions for ASCOM and ASI cameras (for ASI cameras the management in C language will be applied in the next release … time to get an ASI camera on the desktop)
NEW => Added early time parameter in milliseconds for the early update of the download of the QHY cameras if managed by the Voyager direct driver. To prevent the accentuation of the amp glow phenomenon in QHY163 and other older CCD cameras. On indication of the QHY. QHY600 and latest camera are not affected
Some info about QHY Voyager direct driver:
- we use the last SDK driver from QHY, its delivered with Voyager installation
- a dedicated new filter wheel control if you choose QHY direct driver in Voyager is now available if your camera is connected wth 4pin cable to the FW. If you want to use the USB cable of FW just put wheel in serial mode and use ASCOM FW serial driver from QHY. We have tested all the 2 ways. ASCOM filter wheel driver for USB not in serial mode not work if you choose Voyager QHY CMOS new direct driver
- Read Mode in QHY CMOS can be selected only before connection of CMOS, cannot be done during sequence … this is the directive from QHY engineers. We tested to change during sequence (and doesn’t work)
- we have changed ASI and CMOS save fit engine to be really more fast, please test it
- A huge thanks to QHY and Tecnosky to allow us to use their QHY600M and QHY163M
- setting for driver are identically to ASCOM driver from QHY (identically not the same)
We tried to do our best as always … in silence and with our method !
Thanks for support us.
All the best