[Daily Build] Voyager 2.2.16b version ready

Ready to download the daily build 2.2.16b of Voyager:

It is always recommended to make a copy of the Voyager profile folder under Documents / Voyager / Profile

NEW => Array → It is now possible to manage nodes with authentication in the Arrays
MOD → WebDashboard → disconnection management in case of connection with proxy and negative authentication result.
BUG → WebDashboard → authentication only if the input fields are set, previously sent the blank

Daily Build is declared potentially unstable … download the last official release version to come back

Thanks to everyone have contributed to this daily build with their test and report.

Some notes about:

• Use the new tab in Array Configuration dedicated to authentication:
  • Select the node/s that uses authentication and edit username and password
    C
  • Save configuration
  • Link the Array
  • You will see a lock icon near the nodes using the authentication

If you try to connect a node/s with authentication activated without this configuration you will receive an AUTH MAC ERROR code.

All the best
Leonardo

1 Like

Thanks Leonardo. I just installed 2.2.16b on both PCs and set up the login, and now I can link both nodes without problem and both show a lock icon. I can also remoted connected via Web Dashboard with password login now. Everything seems working for me. Will try the full operation tonight.

Thanks a lot!
Yizhou

2 Likes

You are welcome Yizhou,
thanks for the feedback.

All the best
Leonardo