[Daily Build] Voyager 2.3.2m version ready

Ready to download the daily build 2.3.2m of Voyager:
http://www.starkeeper.it/voyager/Voyager_Setup_2.3.2m.zip

NEW => DragScript → Added new Update Decimal From Camera Temperature Block

NEW => DragScript → Added possibility to retrieve the coordinates from the sequence file for the DO IF HA BETWEEN block

NEW => DragScript → Added possibility to retrieve the coordinates from the sequence file for the DO IF ALTITUDE block

NEW => DragScript → Added possibility to retrieve coordinates from sequence file for DO IF ALTITUDE BETWEEN block

NEW => DragScript → Added possibility to retrieve the coordinates from the sequence file for the DO IF AZIMUTH BETWEEN block

NEW => DragScript → Added possibility to retrieve the coordinates from the sequence file for the WAIT ALTITUDE block

NEW => Planetarium → New Stellarium planetarium control added (the remote control must be activated and made active when starting the Stellarium configuration)

Thanks to everyone have contributed to this daily build with their test and report.

All the best
Leonardo

5 Likes

Thank you very much for this one, Leo. I will be using the “retrieve coordinates from sequence” feature often, and stellarium support is something I have been wanting for a long time. :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind regards,

Glenn

1 Like

This sounds like some really helpful additions to DragScript.

Thanks Leonardo.

1 Like

Stellarium is a great addition, thanks Leo

Fred

2 Likes

Now that is the one I have been waiting for! I much prefer the visual presentation of Stellarium to that of CDC. Thank you very much for adding it Leonardo.

Thanks for this, Leonardo! I’ve been looking forward to the addition of Stellarium. I was not aware of its “Remote Control” web interface, so that’s another little bonus.

Jerome

1 Like

Thank you very much! Any specific advantage of Stellarium vs Cartes du Ciel ?

Leonardo

Would it be possible to retrieve coordinates from Array Sequences? At the moment, the call up dialog it’s only recognising s2q files, not a2q files.
Thank you

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

sure I will add.

All the best
Leonardo

1 Like

Hi Michael, personally I dont use planetarium in Voyager but only SESAME and Virtual FOV. I’m sure other users can answer you on this.

All the best
Leonardo

1 Like

Stellarium . . . Awesome, thanks!!!

Thanks for adding Stellarium to Voyager. Been waiting for this for some time now.
Thank You for adding it Leonardo :grinning:

1 Like