[Daily Build] Voyager 2.3.6j version ready

Ready to download the daily build 2.3.6j of Voyager:
https://www.starkeeper.it/voyager/Voyager_Setup_2.3.6j.zip

We have addedd a wonderful new features for the RoboTarget, the Multi Preset Time Interval for a single target ! A video about will follow in the next hours …

NEW => RoboTarget Manager-> Extended the Preset Time Interval [V] to have a number of multiple intervals for the same target

NEW => Advanced NDA β†’ Target management APIs now also manage multiple Preset Time Intervals

Thanks to everyone have contributed to this daily build with their test and report.

Daily Build is declared potentially unstable … download the last official release version to rollback

All the best
Leonardo

2 Likes

Hello, can you confirm if below constraints apply or not. For example:

• Hour Angle
  • Moon Min Max
  • Moon Lorentzian.

I understand that horizon and Min altitude always apply. However, it would be useful to allow to not apply some of the above when you’re not entirely certain if they were to apply or not. I understand, I can manually not apply these in the first tab but would prefer not to change the constraints implemented.

Thank you

Horizon ( if enabled ) and min altitude for goto are always on and you cannot remove.
The others must be selected to be operative, this from the beginning so not sure of your question !

Use a template or more than one for kind of target where to define your defaults or copy and paste target and change only the target coords and name for example with RoboClip.