Exposure delay with QHY168M

I have been trying to figure out this issue that when I take an exposure , I get a 30-35 sec delay after Action Start before it takes the exposure. I have downloaded the latest drivers from QHY and have switched usb cables etc. I have looked at the settings in Voyager and I see nothing that would cause a 30 sec delay. I suspect it is a driver issue but at a lost of what to do next since I have the lastest driver. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

If you have a wheel and you use filters it looks like a problem with the wheel not working in the configuration you have chosen. There is a 30s timeout to wait and verify that the filter has been changed correctly in Voyager.

Otherwise, in order to help you find the source of the problem (hardware or driver), write to support and attach the log files indicating a time of occurrence of the problem.

I have everything working if I choose Ascom camera and Ascom filter wheel, I was seeing the delay when I used QHY Cmos camera and QHY filter wheel. Since everything seems to be working well with Ascom selections I will use those settings.

Thanks,

Mike

Try to read here important note about QHY filter wheel use with QHY native driver in Voyager, more info in manual of your filter wheel:
https://wiki.starkeeper.it/index.php/Camera_Setup#QHY_CMOS_Native_Driver

I will take a look at the link that you sent.

Thanks,

Mike