Iris Nebula NGC7023

Here is my result of the Iris nebula in the constellation of Cepheus. Voyager, as usual, was excellent regarding attaining the target, keeping it well guided, changing my filters and periodically checking focus automatically. Imaged from North of Whitby UK. Thank you Leonardo.

8 Likes

Great result … not easy object. I like the color and details. Thanks for using Voyager

All the best
Leonardo

1 Like

Very good color :). Nice job!

Chris

1 Like

Regarding my Iris Nebula LRGB result, my OTA is a 132mm aperture William Optics FLT, William Optics flattener/ reducer, Starlight Xpress 7 position filter wheel with LRGB, Ha, OIII and SII filters, Atik 460 EX CCD mono camera all carried on a fully Rowan belt modified NEQ6 PRO mount built by DarkFrame. Thank you everyone for your kind words.
Best regards, Steve.

Really nice job, Steve. I like the color a lot. Going easy on the noise reduction preserved the details nicely.

Regards,

Glenn

1 Like

Great work Steve! Excellent detail. What gear did you use to get this image?

Gabe

1 Like

Regarding my Iris Nebula LRGB result, my OTA is a 132mm aperture William Optics FLT, William Optics flattener/ reducer, Starlight Xpress 7 position filter wheel with LRGB, Ha, OIII and SII filters, Atik 460 EX CCD mono camera all carried on a fully Rowan belt modified NEQ6 PRO mount built by DarkFrame. Thank you everyone for your kind words.
Best regards, Steve.

2 Likes