Keep track of sub number in filename

Is there a way to keep track of the subexposure number in the filename when the sequence is set to cyclic round and repeats a number of times? I have a sequence set to that, and on the second time the sequence is repeated, the sub number resets to 1, rather than picking up the counter after the last subexposure.

Gabe

To the best of my knowledge Leo would have to add code for that, sub numbering is built into the sequence code. We’ll see what he says.

Cheers,
Rowland

Hi Gabe,

i can change. At now restart from 1

All the best
LO

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Rowland.

As an aside, last night was my first serious imaging in what seems like forever. Most other nights were devoted to testing new equipment. It was my first night testing a DragScript w/ two targets as well. Despite the short summer night, I was able to image most of the night and get a better understanding of the DragScript and sequences in Voyager. When I checked this morning, I got all the subs I was expecting and best of all they were all in great focus!

I agree with the others on the price increase thread - Voyager is a fantastic value, even with a modest price increase.

Gabe

Thanks so much Leo! I’m running out of superlatives

:slight_smile: … i’m just an astrophotographer like you … i understand and i’m happy to help.

All the best
LO

1 Like

That makes me happy Gabe! It’s really rewarding to see so many people starting to discover Voyager and enjoy reliable automated imaging.

Before Voyager, I was beginning to think it was just not possible :slight_smile: !

Cheers,
Rowland

1 Like