Management and Mantainance ... preview

We are working hard on what in subject (backend and frontend), a little preview:

We hope to release it during the incoming week.

All the best
Leonardo

8 Likes

Looks like a lot of useful information Leo, thanks for your hard work!

Cheers,
Rowland

2 Likes

Looks great. Any update on this? Just want to make sure I didn’t miss emails from Leo!

There is no email that you missed, so as not to lose them, the important thing is that you do not consider them spam. The mailing list uses one of the most popular providers for this service. As soon as there is something tested and ready it will be sent to the mailing list !!

3 Likes

Hi Leo

very interesting and teasing screenshots !!

Martin

1 Like

3 Likes

Very nice Leo!! You’ve been hard at work.

Cheers,
Rowland

Thanks Rowland, i’ve added so many new features … I decided to delay of one week the release of Daily Build to test it with real data and this help, some final adjustment and i hope to pubblish for this new moon.

All the best
Leonardo

2 Likes

Wow, Leo. You do not present half-solutions in any of your software, even your betas. It is conceptually so highly developed. Looking forward to trying the next beta.

Glenn

1 Like

Correct. Leo pays great attention to detail. Another reason I love using Voyager.

1 Like

Looking forward to the release of this one.

It will mean a little bit of change to my workflow with the ability to manage deletion of bad subs within the Robotarget manager, or will the manager be able to monitor the files in the existing folders and re calculate the number of shots taken if files are deleted outside Robotarget?

Normally I have loaded all my files into the stacking software and have deleted them from within it if they fail my subjective analysis of tracking quality and seeing. Basically any with stars that are not round enough to satisfy me, or where seeing has increased the HFR visibly, or high cloud has reduced contrast, I delete at the time I examine them. If I need to delete within the Robotarget manager I will need to change my workflow to note the bad subs by file name and then delete either manually or with the “Rating eraser” function in the last screenshot.

Rating is not done directly by Voyager. You can do manually setting up the rating value from RoboTarget Manager or you can download a csv file with list of shot visible at video and modify (manually or with external application) the CSV and reimport in Robotarget Manager (the change in terms of rating and or delete of shot done will be done immediatly).

Also I added APIs to Voyager Application Server to downlod lists of shot done and change rating and/or delete from shot done . This allow any application outside there (or new application written by user more or simple complex) to do automatically Rating and selection without RoboTarget Manager.

Any of this APIs or features in RoboTarget Manager CANNOT delete physically a FIT file in the hard disk, the remove of file is only logic (file list are stored in a database) and not related to physical file.

If you remove physically a shot done from HD you not change the progress of the target !

I hope @AstroGabe is around to know status of his grader application.

All the best
Leonardo

Amazing new features Leo! I look forward to the release when ready…

Jon

4 Likes

Really great detailed reports Leo, thanks!

Thank you Rowland, so kind with me.

All the best
Leonardo

Hi Leo

it will be very interesting to browse throught the images sessions and see the stats on each image.

Can you elaborate on why your set target is 10 Lum and you end up with a lot more ?

Thanks

Martin

I use the Slots Repeat feature at target level:

2 Likes

Amazing! And beautiful data!..

Released, new mailing list message sent about.
Download of daily build here:

All the best
Leonardo

7 Likes