I am having a tough time getting my merdian flip to work correctly. I am using Voyager with TSX and a MyT mount.
Leo has been a great help making sure I have all the correct settings in Voyager, and I’m hoping a TSX user might be able to chime in here on what settings TSX needs.
- I have been testing it during the day, therefore turned off plate solving and guiding.
- I picked a star that would cross the merdian in 40 minutes after starting my sequence.
- Voyager displayed the correct count down to the merdian flip.
- Voyager knew when to do the Merdian flip, but the mount never flipped. In the status window, the Merdian Flip Operation Status was TODO. The log showed MERDIAN FLIP DONE, however it never did it.
- TSX - I have reduced the time to go past Merdian flip from the default of 2.5 hours to just 0.5 hours.
- My Lat,Long, UTC , Date and time zone are correct.
What am I missing?
Thank you in advance !!!