My best year yet - 2020 Astrophotography

I think we all can agree that 2020 has been a challenging year to say the least. One silver lining for me is that it has been the most productive year for me in astrophotography by far. Here is a collage of images I’ve acquired and processed this year. I still have quite the backlog of data ready to process as well. In all, I took over 4000 subs, amounting to over 500 hours of total exposure. The big reasons why I was able to collect so much data was having multiple rigs running at the same time, and an improvement in my overall target planning, while coordinating it all with Voyager.

Thanks so much @Voyager and @Francescodb for making some truly incredible software for gathering all this data!

Here’s to an even better 2021. Clear skies to you all!

Here’s the Astrobin link for high res and links to the original images

9 Likes

Congratulations Gabe, yours are all wonderful images. Thanks for have chosen Voyager and thank you for sharing with us your images and your ideas.

A happy new year and clear skies
Leonardo

3 Likes

Gabe,

Happy 2021! Impressive productivity. Your progress monitor is a key tool in my acquisition pipeline, very useful. Thanks!

José

1 Like

Hi Gabe,
my compliments for the wonderful results, quoting Leo thanks for using Voyager and sharing your works and your project. Happy new year and clear skies.
Regards
Francesco

1 Like

Congrats Gabe! I know what you mean about a backlog of data :slight_smile: ! Voyager changes the game, doesn’t it?

Thanks for your contributions and I’m also looking forward to a better 2021.

All the best,
Rowland