No news is good news

Hi,

I have been testing the scheduler for many nights already without a single issue. I updated my Dragsript to call the scheduler instead of regular sequences and everything is working perfectly. Not a single problem so far.

I think is an understatement to call this version Beta, so far it has been rock solid.

Great work,

4 Likes

Indeed! Same here although our weather in the UK doesn’t really do justice to the reliability of Voyager Advanced. I may get another full night of imaging tonight but last week was written off and who knows about next as the Moon starts to rise.
Really solid performance and once Constraints are well specified, they work really well.
Thank you Leo and Voyager Team.

Roberto

2 Likes

Just pubblished a new Daily Build version with some bug fix about Advanced … really stable, minor things to fix. Really happy about. Thanks for the feedback to all.

Just curios to see first image with Advanced from one of you !

All the best
Leonardo

2 Likes

Hi Leo,

This is the first image fully captured with the scheduler. I picked up a very easy target, it is RGB+Ha. I have more complex targets in the scheduler all are WIP.

Cheers,

4 Likes

I also have about 8 nights so far with advanced without a single issue. Will install the new 2.3.5c version today for tonights run.

Jon

1 Like

Damn it ! What an image … Jose…

All the best
Leonardo

José, that’s an awesome M42!

Glenn

Thanks, Leo, the image turned out nicely!

Thanks Glenn, glad that you like it.