PLN164 data HLRGB to process with a gift for the best one

OPENED TO ALL (not only Voyager’s user)…

This data rest in peace since many time on my HD … I’m happy if someone will process this really deep data (and very old) of this planetary nebula, data collected in 10 years. GSO RC10" (first model released in 2009 in Europe , I helped to develop the 8" and 10" models, and yet working in my hands) , QSI640WSG, SX-AOLF, AP MACH1 GTO, Astrodon filters, taken from Pragelato Italian Alps.

Please pubblish your results in this thread, the best one (for me) will receive a for life support and renewal of Voyager or a new Voyager Advanced license if do not have a license yet … please share it with your friends.

Download the data here:
https://www.starkeeper.it/altro/PLN164RawLHRGB.rar

Please credit me , Voyager and setup list if you will decide to pubblish in other places.

All the best
Leonardo Orazi

PS data are oversampled, deconvolution LR is needed to get the best from the L and Ha data.

4 Likes

Hi Leonardo ,

Thanks for sharing your files!
Very deep !
I hope you like the result…

HI
Mauro

2 Likes

Wonderful Mauro, congratulations !!

I am working on one but it is not quote up to that standard yet!

A lovely little object which is not imageable for me, it never rises.

I’ll wait for your version.

1 Like

Hi Leo,

Great idea to revive such a beautiful target ! Here is my take.

Warm regards,

Aygen

1 Like

Hi Leo,

Thoroughly enjoyed the challenge. Love the little galaxies tucked away in the data.

Regards

Mike

1 Like

I am not 100% happy with my effort, but I have a heap of study to do for a course so I had better call this my effort. This is a tricky little object to get right.

1 Like

Hey … no one more interested ?

All the best
Leonardo

I was sufficiently intrigued to have further shot at processing your data.

I hope you think it does some justice to your data.

Regards

Mike

1 Like

This is a late submission but here’s my take on it. Thank you for the data it was a lot of fun to work with.

Brendan Walsh

3 Likes

superlative, this is incredible

Hi Hamza,
thank you very much

Mauro