RoboTarget: Use more than one profile

I have several scopes mounted and profiles for each. Sometimes I use them as an array, but most often I only use one of them for a target. It would be awesome if the user could activate more than one profile, and RoboTarget would switch between them on the fly, as necessitated by the scheduler.

I know Array integration into Advanced is in the works which would probably make this feature partially obsolete.

RoboTarget works by profile !

Please use the RoboTarget Manager that allows you to access to all profiles created in Voyager at same time

Sorry if I haven’t made myself clear: I would want RoboTarget to switch the profile during the automatic run - I don’t think it is doing this currently.

Is not possible to switch the profile during running, profile contains hardware controls.
You must disconnect the setup change the profile and reconnect, you can do this by DragScript but you must define a working time interval in RoboTarget Actions to assure the RoboTarget action will finish at desidered timing. When the RoboTarget action finished to run you can disconnect/change profile/reconnect and start a new RoboTarget Action.

Yes, that’s the feature request: That the scheduler can use several profiles and switch between them on demand (disconnect/reconnect included). I know it is not currently possible.

This is a feature cannot be requested, is not possible to switch the profile during running, profile contains hardware controls.

1 Like