The Crescent Nebula - My first shot with Voyager

Hi all,

I am please to share with the community my first achievement with Voyager. As a matter of fact, this my first ever narrowband shot with a mono. I am still on the learning curve, but I must say that I am very, very happy ! Thank you LEO and team !

No need to introduce this well-known DSO: The Crescent Nebula in Cygnus, acquired with my ES 102 APO, and the ASI 2600 mm pro.

My best regards to all from Switzerland.
Aygen

9 Likes

Thanks to you for using Voyager and for sharing with us your results. This is a wonderful image. Congratulations.

All the best
Leonardo

This is a wonderful image. If this is your first narrowband image, I cannot wait to see what you can do with practice. Well done.

1 Like

Beautiful image! I’m seriously thinking about doing some narrowband imaging and seeing images like this may just push me to try. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Hi Aygen,

Great image!

You are going to love Voyager! The more you use it, the more you’ll learn and build on your skills.

With Voyager, the sky is the limit! :joy: You will see you will target bigger projects and get so much more data in a session, leading to many more great images.

Regards,
Jacques

1 Like

Thank you, Jacques ! Looking forward to the clears skies here in Switzerland to further use Voyager :slight_smile: