"The Sky Imaging" Compatibility

Software Bisque has changed their branding on TheSkyX and now call the version with Tpoint and Camera Addon:

TheSky Imaging Edition.

Before I move my subscription over to that version of TheSky I want to be sure it still plays nice with Voyager.

Thanks!

I dont have any contact with SB so i cannot assure that all work. Some years ago they release to me a developer license that disappear . Like you know Voyager its a really small thing so i dont have way to test for you. Like user of SB you can ask them directly.

Sorry.

All the best
Leonardo Orazi

I just write to Daniel Bisque about, if i will receive an answer i tell to you.

All the best
Leonardo

Thanks Leonardo. I’m almost sure it will work fine. I don’t think the underlying code base has changed much if any, but I do want to be absolutely sure before I change.

If you are referring to SkyX version 12545, it works fine and dandy with Voyager.

1 Like

Thanks Chris. That is good news. :slight_smile:

I also have a e-mail into SB trying to find out what those of us with a license for the Paramount software (in my case the MyT software suite, should be doing or not doing about TheSkyX Imaging. It appears to be a downgrade since it doesn’t include the 6 License Multi-OS Add-on.

1 Like

I received mail from SB:

Leonardo,

Thanks for contacting Software Bisque. I hope you are doing well!

Software Bisque has changed their branding on TheSkyX and now call the version with Tpoint and Camera Addon: TheSky Imaging Edition

<<

• TheSky Imaging Edition is a bundled version of TheSkyX Pro + Camera Module + TPoint Module .
  • TheSky Imaging Edition is identical in functionality to TheSkyX Pro + Camera Module + TPoint Module (they use the identical source code base).
  • If Voyager is compatible with TheSkyX Pro + Camera Module + TPoint Module, it must be compatible with TheSky Imaging Edition .
1 Like

Thanks Leonardo. That sounds pretty definitive. :slight_smile: