Like for the object a new daily build of Voyager 2.1.6b is ready to download:
In this daily build:
'[CAMERA] => NEW => Added native support for ZWO ASI Cameras
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Added possibility to set Gain and Offset for CMOS in the Application Server RemoteCameraShot API
'[SEQUENCE] => NEW => Added possibility to set Gain and Offset for CMOS in Sequence configuration ONLY for native ASI Camera of Voyager … not for ASCOM
'[SEQUENCE] => NEW => Added possibility to set Gain and Offset for CMOS in Sequence configuration also using presets, button with search lens icon
'[CAMERA] => BUG => In the case of monochromatic cameras with no filter the start of an exposure generated an error
'[RESEARCH & SURVEY] Ficex problem when a uncalibrated sequence are requested , the first obejct failed to sequencing
Some consideration about Voyager ASI Native Driver:
- is really similar to ASI ASCOM configuration
- i developed it with las SDK from ASI
- i developed it with 2 camera ASI running
- Gain and offset now work only in Sequence and Research & Survey Actions, setting autodisable if camera is not from Voyager ASI native driver … ASCOM doesn’t manage it !!! And will never manage it in Voyager.
- now Gain and Offset are registered automatically in FIT Headers with USB limit and in FIT file name
- next daily build will have also Flat Action gain and offset management setting inside
In few minutes i’ll put some screenshot to help you to use this new features.
As always daily build is potentially unstable … to go back to a stable version please install the last official version.
All the best