Voyager 2.1.7 Release

A new version of Voyager is ready to download in automatic or manual mode:

:us:
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Added Support for Sequence management in the Application Server
'[CAMERA] => NEW => Added native support for ZWO ASI Cameras
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Added possibility to set Gain and Offset for CMOS in the Application Server RemoteCameraShot API
'[SEQUENCE] => NEW => Added possibility to set Gain and Offset for CMOS in Sequence configuration ONLY for native ASI Camera of Voyager … not for ASCOM
'[SEQUENCE] => NEW => Added possibility to set Gain and Offset for CMOS in Sequence configuration also using presets, button with lens
'[FLAT] => NEW => Added possibility to set Gain and Offset for CMOS in the configuration of the FLAT sequence ONLY for native manager ASI Cameras of Voyager … not for ASCOM
'[SEQUENCE] => NEW => Added possibility to set Gain and Offset for CMOS in the configuration of the FLAT Sequence also using the presets, button with lens
'[DRAGSCRIPT] => NEW => Added to the DragScript Shot block the possibility to select Gain and Offset only for CMOS managed with Native Voyager Drivers
'[PHD2] => NEW => Introduced flag in Setup Voyager Guide to disconnect the controls connected in PHD2 at disconnection of Voyager controls
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Added ControlData Event to Application Server with sending every 2 seconds for the dashboards only with the data of the connected controls and the time of sequence
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Added ShotRunning Event to the Application Server with sending every 1 second with the progress of the current shot and its duration for the Dashboards
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Added LogEvent Event to the Application Server with sending of the events present in the Monitor and indication of the timestamp and type of event, event to be enabled by command
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Added RemoteSetLogEvent command to the Application Server to set or not send LogEvent events and decide the details of the events sent
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Added RemoteSearchTarget Command to Application Server for search of targets via Simbad or the planetarium connected to Voyager
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Added RemoteGetEnvironmentData command to the Application Server to get information about the current profile and the controls used
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Changed the execution paradigm of remote requests to parallelize service actions in the Application Server
'[ASI] => MOD => Optimize download operations to lower the times of the native operator ASI Cameras of Voyager
'[MIRINO] => MOD => In the FitViewer the viewfinder is now always visible for all images when active, even the new ones
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => MOD => Added to NewJPGReady event additional statistical and context data see Application Server documentation
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => MOD => Changed Application Server ControlData Event with the addition of Planetary Data, Help, Help Errors, Voyager Connections Setup General Status
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => MOD => Added TI info parameter with the current time in the Application Server ControlData event
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => MOD => Added VOYSTAT info parameter with the current Voyager application status in the Application Server ControlData event
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => MOD => Added info parameter SEQNAME, SEQSTART, SEQREMAIN, SEQEND with the data concerning the ongoing sequence in the Application Server ControlData event
'[CAMERA] => BUG => In the case of monochromatic cameras with no filter the start of an exposure generated an error
'[RESEARCH & SURVEY] => BUG => Research & Survey sequences without calibration of the guide led to the abort of the first target element
'[SEQUENCE] => BUG => In some cases if daily build 2.1.6b was used an error was generated in the Sequence during the choice of the sub to be taken
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => BUG => In case of color CCD or DSLR and remote configuration required the result I had a JSON compilation error
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => BUG => In case of StarIndex NaN the remote NewJPGReady event led to a result with JSON compilation error
'[WINDOW LAYOUT] => BUG => You didn’t see the last lines of the script in full screen mode in the DragScript Editor

:it:
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Aggiunto Supporto per gestione Sequenze nell’Application Server
'[CAMERA] => NEW => Aggiunto supporto nativo per Camere ZWO ASI
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Aggiunta possibilità di impostare Gain e Offset per CMOS nell’API RemoteCameraShot dell’Application Server
'[SEQUENCE] => NEW => Aggiunta possibilità di impostare Gain e Offset per CMOS nella configurazione della Sequenza SOLO PER gestore nativo Camere ASI di Voyager … non per ASCOM
'[SEQUENCE] => NEW => Aggiunta possibilitĂ  di impostare Gain e Offset per CMOS nella configurazione della Sequenza anche utilizzando i preset, tasto con lente
'[FLAT] => NEW => Aggiunta possibilità di impostare Gain e Offset per CMOS nella configurazione della Sequenza FLAT SOLO PER gestore nativo Camere ASI di Voyager … non per ASCOM
'[SEQUENCE] => NEW => Aggiunta possibilitĂ  di impostare Gain e Offset per CMOS nella configurazione della Sequenza FLAT anche utilizzando i preset, tasto con lente
'[DRAGSCRIPT] => NEW => Aggiunto al blocco Esposizione del DragScript la possibilitĂ  di selezionare Gain e Offset per i soli CMOS gestiti con i Driver Nativi di Voyager
'[PHD2] => NEW => Introdotto flag in Setup Guida di Voyager per disconnettere i controlli connessi in PHD2 alla disconnessione dei controlli di Voyager
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Aggiunto Evento ControlData all’Application Server con invio ogni 2 secondi per le sole dashboard con i dati dei controlli connessi e del tempo di sequenza
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Aggiunto Evento ShotRunning all’Application Server con invio ogni 1 secondi con l’avanzamento dello scatto attuale e la sua durata per le Dashboard
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Aggiunto Evento LogEvent all’Application Server con invio degli eventi presenti in Monitor ed indicazione del timestamp e della tipologia di evento, evento da abilitare tramite comando
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Aggiunto Comando RemoteSetLogEvent all’Application Server per impostare invio o no degli eventi di LogEvent e decidere il dettaglio degli eventi inviati
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Aggiunto Comando RemoteSearchTarget all’Application Server per la ricerca dei target tramite Simbad o il planetario connesso a Voyager
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Aggiunto Comando RemoteGetEnvironmentData all’Application Server per la avere informazioni sul profilo attuale e sui controlli utilizzati
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => NEW => Aggiornato il paradigma di esecuzione delle richieste remote per parallelizzare le azioni di servizio nell’Application Server
'[ASI] => MOD => Ottimizzate operazioni di download per abbassare i tempi del gestore nativo Camere ASI di Voyager
'[MIRINO] => MOD => Nel FitViewer il mirino ora resta sempre visibile per tutte le immagini quando attivo, anche le nuove
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => MOD => Aggiunti a evento NewJPGReady dati statistici e di contesto ulteriori vedi documentazione Application Server
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => MOD => Modificato Evento ControlData dell’Application Server con l’aggiunta dei dati di Planetario, Guida, Errori di Guida,Stato generale connession Setup di Voyager
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => MOD => Aggiunto parametro info TI con il tempo attuale nell’evento ControlData dell’Application Server
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => MOD => Aggiunto parametro info VOYSTAT con lo stato attuale applicativo di Voyager nell’evento ControlData dell’Application Server
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => MOD => Aggiunto parametro info SEQNAME,SEQSTART,SEQREMAIN,SEQEND con i dati inerenti la seuenza in corso nell’evento ControlData dell’Application Server
'[CAMERA] => BUG => In caso di camere monocromatiche con ruota senza nessun filtro l’avvio di un’esposizione generava un errore
'[RESEARCH & SURVEY] => BUG => Sequenze di Research & Survey senza calibrazione della guida portavano all’abort del primo elemento dei target
'[SEQUENCE] => BUG => In alcuni casi se utilizzata la dauly build 2.1.6b veniva generato un errore nella Sequenza durante la scelta della sub da scattare
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => BUG => In caso di CCD a colori o DSLR e configurazione richiesta da remoto il risultato avevo un errore di compilazione JSON
'[APPLICATION SERVER] => BUG => In caso di StarIndex NaN l’evento NewJPGReady remoto portava ad un risultato con errore di compilazione JSON
'[WINDOW LAYOUT] => BUG => Non si vedevano le ultime linee dello script in modalitĂ  a tutto schermo nel DragScript Editor

5 Likes

**ATTENTION !!! i received a various report about a problem after installing the 2.1.7 … i found the problem and fixed. Affected only who have the Application server stopped (not running).

I updated the automatic upload, for who have already done the update please download the new version here:

You’ll found 2.1.7a in splash form screen at Voyager startup. So sorry about, i tested all with server on because i’m also testing the new dashboard.

All the best
Leo

4 Likes