Voyager 2.2.15 Release Built 2020-12-19 + WebDashboard 1.0.16

A new version of Voyager is ready to download in automatic or manual mode.

In this version:
NEW => Added new VikingManaged Event in the Application Server to indicate if Voyager has Viking in Management or not
NEW => Added new RemoteSetVikingDataSend command in the Application Server to set whether or not to receive Viking data if you are a DashBoard client
NEW => Application Server -> handled new VikingIOConfiguration event coming from Viking with current I / O configuration
NEW => Application Server -> managed new AllStatus event coming from Viking with the current status of all I / O
NEW => Application Server -> management of the VIKING section of the WebDashboard with sending of the Viking management status, the Viking configuration, all the Viking states every 2 seconds
NEW => Flag advanced added to remove the gain limits in the configuration window of the ASI cameras, once set the configuration window must be reopened to make it operational
NEW => Added ASI no gain limit management in OnTheFly on TestShot action
NEW => DragScript -> A new FLOW type EXIT BLOCK block has been added to exit the current containing block and execute the first following useful instruction
NEW => The possibility to copy and paste slots has been added to the Autoflat sequence editor to facilitate and speed up editing
NEW => Added in Setup-> Tab Voyager -> Box File & PATH … the management of the sequence file saving patterns. The default is as close to how Voyager previously saved files.
NEW => In the sequence configuration it is now possible to indicate whether to use the sub foldering / file naming management with File Pattern or the default management of Voyager (Note in case of management with File Pattern the main folder of the target created with the sequence is a 'File Pattern option)
NEW => In Sequences it is now possible to activate the management of Sub Foldering and File Naming with management of the File Pattern
NEW => In mosaics and surveys it is now possible to activate the management of Sub Foldering and File Naming with management of the File Pattern
NEW => In the configuration of the AutoFlat and SkyFlat it is now possible to indicate whether to use the sub foldering / file naming management with File Pattern or the default management of Voyager
NEW => In AutoFlat it is now possible to activate the management of Sub Foldering and File Naming with management of the File Pattern
NEW => In SkyFlats it is now possible to activate the management of Sub Foldering and File Naming with management of the File Pattern
NEW => Array -> In the Array Sequence it is now possible to activate the management of Sub Foldering and File Naming (If the File Pattern is used, the configuration on the MASTER will be the one used for management in all nodes, the others, if present, will be ignored)
NEW => Renting -> Added management of authentication via Ticket for Renting services
NEW => New Remote Tab for configuring the parameters and remote access modes to the Application Server
NEW => Added recognition and license Plugin management
NEW => Application Server -> Added Username Password authentication management
NEW => Application Server -> Added management in setup -> Remote tab of the default Voyager remote administrator user (Default credentials in the wiki, to be changed necessarily)
NEW => RENTING parameters / data management added in Voyager Setup
NEW => Added management of Renting and Release Tickets
NEW => Updated ASI SDK to version 1.16 of 2020.11.20, it is recommended to install the camera drivers V3.0.0.11 of 2020.09.21
NEW => Web Dashboard -> Management of a new Viking Remote Panel generated only in the presence of Viking management by Voyager (NECESSARY VIKING VERSION 1.0.23 and later)
NEW => Web Dashboard -> Login with user and password as set in Voyager in the new Remote section, you must also set the authentication level
NEW => Web Dashboard -> Ability to store Login data in the Browser and reset with a dedicated button. The switch must be activated before connection for the data to be stored.
NEW => Web Dashboard -> Added Get Last Solved PA button in the Virtual FoV panel to retrieve the last known position of the camera before, and the last astrometric resolution after
MOD => Changed filter name when saving in the FIT Header, replaced the characters * with _ to avoid warning in WBPP Pixinsight script
MOD => Array -> The parallel rotation action of the rotators now has a timeout of 15 minutes instead of 7 minutes
MOD => Sequence duration limit has been increased to 18h
MOD => The maximum values ​​for the offset and gain fields for the CMOS in the AutoFlat editor has been raised to 9999
MOD => DragScript -> Added new Syntax control to avoid running malformat scripts that have Repeat blocks not correctly assigned to Blocks of type Container only
MOD => DragScript -> A new Syntax control has been added to avoid running malformed scripts that have Condition blocks not assigned correctly to Action type blocks only
MOD => Removed the need to have configured the mount in the profile used for manual AUTOFLAT or with light panel if it is not used for parking, tracking and dithering
MOD => ARDUINO FLAT -> Also compatible with Voyager the EKOS-INDI version with lid closure of the Arduino Flat Device
MOD => ARDUINO FLAT -> Made compatible with Voyager also the ARDUINO-CLONE version of the Arduino Flat Device
MOD => A Constraints tab has been created in the sequence configuration where the various constraints that were previously present in the Sequence tab have been transported
MOD => The name of the Target with the subfoldering and naming system removed spaces in the directory and in the name by replacing them with a _
BUG => Array -> In some conditions the sequence constraints in overrides by the DragScript were not checked correctly
BUG => In case of loading a profile with monochrome camera while it is in a profile with color camera, the filters were not listed in the configuration controls even if present
BUG => When changing the profile, the name of the camera configured in the profile in the Voyager setup window was not updated if it was an ASI or QHYCMOS type camera
BUG => Array -> On some occasions the control of the cooling timeout caused the exit from the sequence by mistake even if not true
BUG => The menu items for starting multi instances 3 and 4 incorrectly pointed to instance 2
BUG => DragScript -> In the simulator the DO IF result with the function keys were not correctly set
BUG => Array -> In case of all nodes disconnected during the Sequence action, the operations remained in loop on the temperature control instead of continuing ignoring
BUG => Array -> The Speed ​​list of the various Master nodes was not recovered correctly - IMPORTANT after updating, recover the speeds of all nodes with the dedicated utility
BUG => Attempts to bring the Sky PA to the value indicated in the case of plate solving of the mount position outside the allowed error limit were mistakenly counted, this could lead to the abortion of the Sequence
BUG => Web Dashboard -> Fixed error generated when no connection was found during the Virtual FoV
BUG => Web Dashboard -> Improved initialization timing

It is always recommended to make a copy of the Voyager profile folder under Documents / Voyager / Profile

[ITA] In questa versione:
NEW => Aggiunto nuovo Evento VikingManaged nell’Application Server per indicare se Voyager ha o no Viking in Gestione
NEW => Aggiunto nuovo Comando RemoteSetVikingDataSend nell’Application Server per impostare se ricevere o no i dati relativi a Viking se si è un client di tipo DashBoard
NEW => Application Server -> gestito nuovo evento VikingIOConfiguration in arrivo da Viking con la configurazione I/O attuale
NEW => Application Server -> gestito nuovo evento AllStatus in arrivo da Viking con lo stato attuale di tutti gli I/O
NEW => Application Server -> gestione della sezione VIKING della WebDashboard con invio dello stato di gestione di Viking, della configurazione di Viking, degli stati tutti di Viking ogni 2 secondi
NEW => Aggiunto Flag advanced per rimuovere i limiti di gain nella finestra di configurazione delle Camere ASI, una volta impostato va riaperta la finestra di configurazione per renderlo operativo
NEW => Aggiunta gestione ASI no gain limit in OnTheFly su azione TestShot
NEW => DragScript -> Inserito nuovo blocco EXIT BLOCK di tipo FLOW per uscire dal blocco contenitore corrente ed eseguire la prima istruzione seguente utile
NEW => All’editor della sequenza di Autoflat è stato aggiunta la possibilità di effettuare il copia ed incolla degli slot per facilitare e velocizzare l’editing
NEW => Aggiunta in Setup-> Tab Voyager -> Box File & PATH … la gestione dei pattern di salvataggio dei file di sequenza. Il default è quanto di più vicino a come salvava precedentemente i file Voyager.
NEW => Nella configurazione della sequenza è ora possibile indicare se utilizzare la gestione sub foldering / file naming con File Pattern oppure la gestione di default di Voyager (Nota in caso di gestione con File Pattern il folder principale del target creato con la sequenza è un’opzione del File Pattern)
NEW => Nelle Sequenze ora è possibile attivare la gestione del Sub Foldering e FIle Naming con gestione del File Pattern
NEW => Nei mosaici e nelle survey ora è possibile attivare la gestione del Sub Foldering e FIle Naming con gestione del File Pattern
NEW => Nella configurazione degli AutoFlat e SkyFlat è ora possibile indicare se utilizzare la gestione sub foldering / file naming con File Pattern oppure la gestione di default di Voyager
NEW => Negli AutoFlat ora è possibile attivare la gestione del Sub Foldering e File Naming con gestione del File Pattern
NEW => Negli SkyFlat ora è possibile attivare la gestione del Sub Foldering e File Naming con gestione del File Pattern
NEW => Array -> Nella Sequenza Array è ora possibile attivare la gestione del Sub Foldering e File Naming (In caso di utilizzo del File Pattern la configurazione presente sul MASTER sarà quella usata per la gestione in tutti i nodi, le altre se presenti verranno ignorate)
NEW => Renting -> Aggiunta gestione autenticazione tramite Ticket per servizi di Renting
NEW => Nuovo Tab Remote per la configurazione dei parametri e delle modalità di accesso remoto all’Application Server
NEW => Aggiunto riconoscimento e gestion Plugin Licenza
NEW => Application Server -> Aggiunta gestione autenticazione tramite Username Password
NEW => Application Server -> Aggiunta gestione in setup -> tab Remote dell’utente default amministratore remoto di Voyager (Credenziali di default nel wiki, da cambiare necessariamente)
NEW => Aggiunta gestione parametri/dati di RENTING nel Setup di Voyager
NEW => Aggiunta gestione Ticket di Renting e Rilascio
NEW => Aggiornato ASI SDK alla versione 1.16 del 2020.11.20 , si consiglia di installare i driver di camera V3.0.0.11 del 2020.09.21
NEW => Web Dashboard -> Gestione di un nuovo Pannello Viking Remote generato solo in presenza di gestione Viking da parte di Voyager (NECESSARIO VIKING VERSIONE 1.0.23 e successivi)
NEW => Web Dashboard -> Login con user e password come settati in Voyager nella nuova sezione Remote, occorre impostare anche il livello di autenticazione
NEW => Web Dashboard -> Possibilità di memorizzare dati di Login nel Browser e di resettare con pulsante dedicato. Lo switch va attivato prima della connessione perchè i dati vengano memorizzati.
NEW => Web Dashboard -> Aggiunto Pulsante Get Last Solved PA nel pannello Virtual FoV per recuperare l’ultima posizione nota della camera prima, e dell’ultima risoluzione astrometrica dopo
MOD => Modificato nome filtro in salvataggio nel FIT Header, sostituiti i caratteri * con _ per evitare warning in WBPP Pixinsight script
MOD => Array -> L’azione di rotazione parallela dei rotatori ha ora un timeout di 15 minuti invece che 7 minuti
MOD => Il limite di durata Sequenza è stato portato a 18h
MOD => I valori di massimo per i campi di offset e gain per i CMOS nell’editor degli AutoFlat è stato portato a 9999
MOD => DragScript -> Inserito nuovo controllo di Sintassi per evitare di eseguire script malformati che abbiano blocchi Ripetizione non assegnati correttamente ai soli Blocchi di tipo Contenitore
MOD => DragScript -> Inserito nuovo controllo di Sintassi per evitare di eseguire script malformati che abbiano blocchi Condizione non assegnati correttamente ai soli Blocchi di tipo Azione
MOD => Rimossa la necessità di avere configurata la montatura nel profilo usato per gli AUTOFLAT manuali o con pannello luminoso se non viene utilizzata per parcheggio, tracking e dithering
MOD => ARDUINO FLAT -> Resa compatibile con Voyager anche la versione EKOS-INDI con chiusura coperchio dell’Arduino Flat Device
MOD => ARDUINO FLAT -> Resa compatibile con Voyager anche la versione ARDUINO-CLONE dell’Arduino Flat Device
MOD => Nella configurazione della sequenza è stato creato un tab Constraints dove sono stati trasportati i vari vincoli che erano presenti prima nel tab Sequence
MOD => Il nome del Target con il sistema di subfoldering e naming rimuoveva gli spazi nella directory e nel nome sostituendoli con un _
BUG => Array -> In alcune condizioni i vincoli di sequenza in overrides dal DragScript non veniva verificati correttamente
BUG => In caso di caricamento di un profilo con camera monocromatica mentre è in un profilo con camera a colori i filtri non veniva elencati nei controlli di configurazione anche se presenti
BUG => Al cambio di profilo non veniva aggiornato il nome della camera configurata nel profilo nella finestra di setup di Voyager se si trattava di un camera di tipo ASI o QHYCMOS
BUG => Array -> In alcune occasioni il controllo del timeout cooling provocava l’uscita dall sequenza per errore anche se non vero
BUG => Le voci di menù per l’avvio delle multi istanze 3 e 4 puntavano erroneamente all’istanza 2
BUG => DragScript -> Nel simulatore non venivano correttamente impostato il risultato dei DO IF con i tasti funzione
BUG => Array -> In caso di tutti i nodi disconnessi durante l’azione di Sequenza , le operazioni rimanevano in loop sul controllo della temperatura invece di proseguire ignorando
BUG => Array -> Non veniva recuperato correttamente l’elenco delle Speed dei vari nodi Master compreso - IMPORTANTE dopo l’aggiornamento recuperare con l’utility dedicata le speed di tutti i nodi
BUG => Veniva conteggiati erroneamente i tentativi di portare la Sky PA al valore indicato nel caso di plate solving della posizione montatura fuori dal limite d’errore consentito, questa poteva portare all’abort della Sequenza
BUG => Web Dashboard -> Risolto errore generato quando durante il Virtual FoV veniva riscontrata assenza connessione
BUG => Web Dashboard -> Migliorato timing inizializzazione

Si raccomanda di fare una copia dei profili di Voyager, che si trovano nella cartella Documenti / Voyager / Profile

6 Likes

Thanks Leo. Does the Web Dashboard support remote password login now or it’s still supported only on the running PC? We would need to wait for release of next version Web Dashboard? Thanks.

Hi @yzhzhang,

We have released new Voyager release with new web dashboard inside, and the public web dashboard on website. This is the thread about.

Nothing else to wait for using authentication local or from internet.

All the best
Leonardo

Apologize but we have released a 2.2.16 version to fix a bug on username and password show in Voyager panel configuration setting. More info here:

1 Like

Another big release! Thank you, gentlemen.

Best,

Glenn

1 Like

thanks Glenn , really appreciated