Voyager 2.2.7 Release + WebDashboard 1.0.13 beta

A new version of Voyager is ready to download in automatic or manual mode!
Voyager 2.2.7 - Build 2020-03-16

In this version:
NEW => In the DragScript editor inserted new script among the preloaded for continuous exposure in loop
NEW => In the FITViewer settings it is now possible to select the type of viewfinder: circular target or crossed lines
NEW => New Wait User OK block inserted to receive manual OK from user to continue, with optional Timeout management
NEW => New Operating System Hibernation Block added in DragScript
NEW => New Operating System Suspension Block added in DragScript
NEW => Added FITViewer launcher icon to Desktop during Voyager installation
NEW => In the configuration of the DragScript block related to the Sequence for Custom Array the same timing management has been added as the normal Sequence
NEW => In the configuration of the DragScript block related to the Sequence, the override management of the min and max HourAngle has been added
NEW => Override management of the min and max HourAngle has been added in the configuration of the DragScript block relating to the Sequence for Custom Array
NEW => Override management of the min and max Altitude has been added in the configuration of the DragScript block relating to the Sequence for Custom Array
NEW => Added parameter to force the meridian change with maximum time limit in the sequence for Custom Array
NEW => Added dedicated icon on tools menu to modify the sequence of the Custom Array even during the running of the actions and the status of the disconnected array
MOD => Strengthened code that moves the information on the status bar of the main Voyager window
MOD => Strengthened code that starts the FITViewer from the Voyager menus
MOD => [DASHBOARD] Overlap percent is now calculated on the longest side of your FoV and used equally on both sides.
MOD => [DASHBOARD] Default overlap settings is now 15%, you can still set from 0 to 40%
MOD => [DASHBOARD] Canvas Line tracing notation improved for iOS compatibilty
MOD => [DASHBOARD] Dropdown profile selection is now forced to bottom direction to avoid going under the FoV canvas.
BUG => It was not possible to select files with the .fits extension for plate solving of referenced FIT files from OnTheFly
BUG => The calculation of the Altitude for the execution constraints of the Sequence was made on the wrong format (J2000) instead of on the format (JNow)
BUG => The calculation of the Dome synchronization data in RoboSync was performed on the wrong format (J2000) instead of on the format (JNow)
BUG => Wrong copy and paste of the DO IF HA BETWEEN block in the DragScript editor
BUG => [DASHBOARD] Corrected counterclockwise rotation of PA. IMPORTANT: this make it necessary to redo the Framing or Mosaic saved on RoboClip from Virtual FoV, but ONLY if you have used PA unequal to 0. Sorry for this drawback.

[ITA]
In questa versione:
NEW => Nell’editor di DragScript inserito nuovo script tra i precaricati per l’esposizione continua in loop
NEW => Nei settaggi del FITViewer è ora possibile selezionare la tipologia di mirino: target circolare o linee incrociate
NEW => Inserito nuovo Blocco Wait User OK per ricevere OK manuale da utente per proseguire con opzionale gestione del Timeout
NEW => Inserito nuovo Blocco Ibernazione Sistema Operativo
NEW => Inserito nuovo Blocco Sospensione Sistema Operativo
NEW => Aggiunta icona di avvio FITViewer al Desktop durante installazione Voyager
NEW => Nella configurazione del blocco di DragScript relativo alla Sequenza per Custom Array è stato aggiunta la stessa gestione timing della normale Sequenza
NEW => Nella configurazione del blocco di DragScript relativo alla Sequenza è stata aggiunta la gestione in override del min e max HourAngle
NEW => Nella configurazione del blocco di DragScript relativo alla Sequenza per Custom Array è stato aggiunta la gestione in override del min e max HourAngle
NEW => Nella configurazione del blocco di DragScript relativo alla Sequenza per Custom Array è stato aggiunta la gestione in override della min e max Altitudine
NEW => Aggiunto parametro per forzare il cambio meridiano con limite massimo di tempo nella Sequenza per Custom Array
NEW => Aggiunta icona dedicata su menù tools per modificare la sequenza del Custom Array anche durante il running dell’azioni e lo stato di array disconnesso
MOD => Irrobustito codice che movimenta le informazioni sulla status bar della finestra principale di Voyager
MOD => Irrobustito codice che avvia il FITViewer dai menĂą di Voyager
MOD => [DASHBOARD] La percentuale di sovrapposizione viene ora calcolata sul lato piĂą lungo del FoV e utilizzata allo stesso modo su entrambi i lati.
MOD => [DASHBOARD] Le impostazioni di sovrapposizione predefinite ora sono del 15%, è comunque possibile impostare da 0 a 40%
MOD => [DASHBOARD] Notazione di traccia di Canvas Line migliorata per compatibilitĂ  iOS
MOD => [DASHBOARD] La selezione del profilo a discesa è ora forzata nella direzione inferiore per evitare di passare sotto il livello FoV.
BUG => Non era possibile selezionare i file con estensione .fits per il plate solving di referenced FIT file da OnTheFly
BUG => Errato copia ed incolla del blocco DO IF HA BETWEEN nell’editor di DragScript
BUG => Il calcolo dell’Altitudine per i vincoli di esecuzione della Sequenza veniva effettuato sul formato sbagliato (J2000) invece che sul formato (JNow)
BUG => Il calcolo dei dati di sincronizzazione del Dome in RoboSync veniva effettuato sul formato sbagliato (J2000) invece che sul formato (JNow)
BUG => [DASHBOARD] Rotazione PA corretta in modalità antioraria. IMPORTANTE: questo rende necessario ripetere l’inquadratura o il mosaico salvati su RoboClip da Virtual FoV, ma SOLO se hai usato una PA diversa da 0. Ci scusiamo per questo inconveniente

4 Likes

Hi,

I have been really enjoying the Web Dashboard ever since start of using Voyager. It’s convenient, fast and powerful. I do have one question though on the security concern. It appears to me that anyone knows the hostname or IP could have visited the dashboard, do change to my system. Is that the case? Does anyone has any solution to improve the security?

Thanks,
Yizhou

Hi Yizhou,

use a VPN if you need to access from public IP. OpenVPN or IPVanish or similar service.

All the best
Leonardo