All worked well with no hick-ups. Although I entered 60 targets, only a few were acceptable for the night considering the constraints. I set-up priorities in the following way :
- All my targets go in 3 buckets (1, 2 , 3)
- Fisrt : finish existing already started targets
- High : Oiii filters for my targets bucket 1 : I stop with moon phase above 25% so I want to first do Oiii if the moon is low.
- Normal : Bucket 1 Targets
- Low : Bucket 2 Targets
- Very Low : Bucket 3 Targets.
For all targets, I separate in 3 categories R/G/BL, Oiii and Sii/Ha.
Two suggestions two make this better : (i) understand from the scheduler which targets will be chosen after current, (ii) when deleting in manager, have the option to delete the file also.
A few other question :
I’m not sure what the pink/red and purple horizontal lines are in the ephemerides graphs ?