Voyager version 2.3.5h

Loaded 2.3.5h today. I noticed in RoboTarget manager that targets that were showing finished are now showing idle and no longer green (finished). I suppose the new manager reset all the counters for all targets?

Will hopefully get to try out the new moon avoidance options soon.

Jon

Sorry if I missed this, where is 2.3.5h distributed? I don’t see an email about that.

Yizhou

I got an email today a few hours ago.

Jon

Ok thanks. Not seeing it, I’ll wait. Am I the only one not receiving an email about 2.3.5h?

@yzhzhang , please check your email box and spam folder, comunications are sent by mailing list like for campaign original explanation.

All the best
Leonardo

Hi Jon,

no reset absolutely. Check if you are using from remote an old version of RoboTarget Manager.

This is last version 2.3.5h running with RoboTarget Manager Beta 14 (installed with 2.3.5h setup):

All the best
Leonardo

Thanks. Found it in the spam lol

The finished ones still showing green in mine after 2.3.5h update.

Finished can go back to IDLE if you modify the target (every settings) or shots related to target.
After first run of Scheduler if the number of shot is not changed and the target processing report target is finished will be set to FINISHED.

All the best
Leonardo

Thanks for the new version, Leo! The new constrains for the moon are excellent.

Kind regards,

Glenn

Hi Romuald,

I was talking about using a remote RoboTarget Manager for manage a remote installation.

All the best
Leonardo

Hi Leo,
I checked and am running Beta 14 of RoboTarget manager. I am not running RoboTarget remotely. My Voyager and RoboTarget manager are all installed on the same computer (Eagle4pro). You can see in my finished target folder the object shows “running”. All the targets here show the same thing. I have not run a session yet but will tonight. When rob-target runs you mentioned that it will query the data base and the finished targets should turn green?
My other folder you can see that the targets I’m still working on are idle.
I will see what happens tonight when I start a session. If for some reason the finished targets are not recognized as finished I will just disable them.

Cheers
Jon

Ok Jon,

I will reach you on PM

All the best
Leonardo

Hi there - I wonder if I am not getting these email, I have checked all my junk folders.

Check your spam folder, mail sent to all you included.

All the best
Leonardo

I found it my replacing the “f” with “h” on the current Release download link :slight_smile:
Couldn’t find in my email anywhere.

Our side we can see you have opened the mailing list without problems like reported by MailChimp.
Evidence of this in PM.

Try to contact you email provider about.
I’m sure they have an explanation for this, we cannot do anything about

All the best
Leonardo

1 Like