A few questions

hello,
I’m testing voyager via the demo 45 day license :

• Under Cameras and filter wheel. I understand that there is now direct support for FLI equipment although I wasn’t listed.
  • I don’t have access to some of my equipment right now. From what I have seen, the best way to organise the precise position per target is via the web dashboard and using the framing option (including rotation and mosaics). However, as my ASI camera is not connected, my profile doesn’t include the CMOS size. This makes it impossible to use the framing tool. Is there a manual wait to input such data.
  • rotation. Is there a definition of how P.A. is calculated. Is the standard point for a camera aligned on a German equitorial mount to have PA 0 degrees or 90 degrees ?
    Thank you

Hi Fredd

answers to your questions:

All the best
Leonardo

Thank you very much. However, cameral pixel is read-only it seems. Cameral pixel shows as a yellow label and the two cells for pixels have 0, 0 (in light grey). However, I cannot input anything there (or did need to do something else to access those cells ?
Thank you

You are right for camera pixel field is read only and taken from camera. I was refer to camera pixel size and telescope focal length that is needed and must be manual input edited.

If you dont have a camera with you , you can use ASCOM simulator and choose in property of simulator the data of your real camera. Or you can use the default value in web dashboard, the center will be ok in all the cases (not for mosaic).

All the best
Leonardo