[Daily Build] Voyager 2.2.4p version ready

Ready to download the daily build 2.2.4p of Voyager:

:us:
NEW => Added Copy and Paste commands for target coordinates into the Sequence configurator
NEW => Introduced version table inside the RoboClip’s DB
BUG => Solved bug introduced in the Viking Client connection in version 2.2.4d, Viking no longer connected

:it:
NEW => Aggiunti comandi di Copy and Paste coordinate al configuratore di Sequenza
NEW => Introdotta tabella di Versione interna al DB al RoboClip
BUG => Introdotto Bug nel collegamento del Client di Viking nella versione 2.2.4d, non si connetteva più Viking

Daily Build is declared potentially unstable … download the last official release version to come back.
LO

2 Likes

Thanks for the new daily build Leo! :tada: I have a few questions about RC and its future:

1. Can we sync RC databases among different running systems? I see a VoyRC.mdb file, which I presume is the database file for roboclip. Can this be copied over to other Voyager instances? Maybe export the DB to another file, and import that file on the other Voyager instance? It would be nice to have a unified database that different systems can pull target data from. I’m currently organizing my groups by my optic/ccd combination, and having this flexibility would be outstanding.
  2. Is the version table exposed to the UI? This would be helpful for reverting a change. I’m finding that sometimes I mistakenly overwrite a current entry if I don’t hit New.

The unified target db in my view is a game-changer (Voyager already was for me). It has so much potential for what’s to come. Can’t wait to see more! :slight_smile:

Gabe

hmmm…

i do not have any programming ability… but having some parts in my nas within docker would be killer…

Hello Gabe,

yes you can copy and paste the database in the folder data in documents/Voyager in another Voyager installation. You can read with your application if you need, table are readable. Version was add for this reason, Voyager also check the version to update structures if necessary. You have cancel to revert if not save it …version is not expose to UI but version is just related to structures not to data.

Difficutl find a Way to use versione to come back…

Thanks Gabe

Forget database is equal for all setup profiles