TheSkyX(64) Connection Errors

I have switched over to the 64bit version of TheSkyX. I changed my Setup profile to reflect the TheSkyX64 selection for the Mount, Camera Add-on, Platesolve, and Planetarium. When I try to connect I get the following errors:

ATTENTION ! Voyager cannot run all functionality !!!
09:50:40 016 - Camera Connection Error = Exception Error : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Telescope Connection Error = Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {27D7CF37-1CB7-4307-8D89-ABF7F02B7A64} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
Guide Connection Error = PHD2 Set Connected Command Timeout : Timeout of 10[s] reached.
Planetarium Connection Error = Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {0E0015B2-8EB6-4CA1-8A19-1A8BA6540C64} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).

I have run TheSkyX64 stand alone and all of my equipment connects and functions properly.
What am I missing or doing wrong. Voyager and the old 32bit version of TheSkyX worked perfectly.

Running TheSkyX64 as an administrator solved the Majority of my problems. Still have to figure out why PHD 2 still tries to open the old version of TSX

You need Ascom2X mount adapter for SkyX 64 bit. You can find it on Software Bisques website.
In the phd2 mount Ascom driver choose SkyX 64 bit. You might have to choose your settings again.

https://forum.starkeeper.it/t/voyager-and-viking-support-apr2020/1478

Please use official support channels instead forum:

You cannot use external programs in Voyager if are not configured to work.
To use TheSkyX and TheSky64 in Voyager, you must activate TheSkyX and TheSky64 server internally to this application, for doing this you must start like admin the first time and select to enable the tcp/ip server. You can refer to Software Bisque support or read here:
https://wiki.starkeeper.it/index.php/Setup#TheSkyX_preliminary_operations

All the best
Leonardo

TX That did the trick.